View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 04:14 AM   #914
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Foley, I have a question. On the previous page in the game thread, there was a completely different story going on. What happened to Idhreniel, Mithalwen, Amadi, and the others? Are they still in the inn?
Hi Galadriel,

We decided to jump time forward a bit since everything had stalled over the cooks disappearance - those involved had faded away and it was too much for new and itinerant characters to pick up with the general lack of momentum. And we had a succession of new characters who posted a couple of times and disappeared leaving even more tangles - not suprising in the circumstances but hard for the more persistent to work round.

It was mentioned on the previous page of the discussion thread that it would be easier to jump forward to give everyone a clean slate. Old characters are free to return if so inclined. I intend to come back with a new character who might stick around. If so you will prolly get news of my alter-ego.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace