View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #274
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
So I am inclined to believe Greenie, and therefore trust Nerwen (though she could still be a cobbler right?). But it could help us to kill her a second time cause then we'd either see she is the spy and have a known innocent in Nerwen, or see that she is a cobbler and get rid of a baddie who's oppinion can't sway us negatively any longer. But it may also be a good idea to keep that as an option for when we're more desperate for information.
Aye, I'd be leavin' it fer later, lass. Be different if she ha' an aggressor for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
You speak for the rest of the crew now, do you? If I "slipped up" by asking a question, then please, by all means lynch me for showing curiosity.

No one's asked me, but I'll avoid Rikae and her attempt to distract me and say it anyway; while I don't at all advocate mass double-lynching, I think in this case, with Greenie claiming to be our Spy, it could be a good idea. If she is the Spy, she can't help us with her role any more, and either way we get information on Nerwen.
Shark Tooth be still a'carryin' on wi' his pecul'ar lay o' double-killin' th' powder-monkey. He be gettin' main agitated too.

So be th' Cabin Boy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I wonder if th' whole 'isterical womin thing - th' "intense" n' "over-the-top" tone folks seem t' read into me posts would 'ave been there if I''d orig'nally signed up t' th' 'downs pretendin' I was a fella. Just sayin'.
Ease off a point! Who be accusin' of ye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Arrrr, ye be close to a known innocent at this point, so, if ye say so, I will let him be for now, although he literally begs for me vote.
Nay, ye'd best be makin' up yer own mind. I ha' no special knowledge o' yon gunner's role, remember. I were but sayin' that his confusion 'bout yer "confessin'" seemed to ha' nowt in't to me.

EDIT:X'd wi' a host.

Last edited by Nerwen; 06-16-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote