View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 09:09 AM   #34
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Who is making the assignments? You?
Ha-Ha! Obviously, he will. Then, we kill him. No, seriously. If we did it, that is how it would work. We’d let him make the assignments, and then we’d kill him to see if he’s honest.

Actually, might not be an entirely bad idea.

My glorious brain has a few things to chew upon.

Primo-I’m hesitant to kill one of the “useful” people because they are…useful. Unfortunately, I’m certain that at least one of them is a wolf.

Segundo-I’m hesitant to kill one of the “non-useful” people because that is the ultimate shot in the dark and you are much more likely to take out an innocent than a guilty.

Tercio-I’m probably going to vote for somebody useful today. I have a feeling my odds might be better.

But then again on the other hand, I might be able to combine both principles into one…Signore Eomer…