View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 07:49 AM   #30
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
Random vote (believe it or not):
I never do. This is one thing upon which I agree with Formen; votes tend not to be random no matter what the voter says.

Nice to see that once again my plan is mere drivel. It does seem a decent idea to me and I can see both advantages and some disadvantages but I am trying to help, unlike some . Kuru asked for more than inane first day role playing and banter and I think I provided some of that as some serious disussion was given, not much but some.

On the other hand, Formendacil seems to be able to carry our conversations away into the ever productive topic of hating first days. Always a lot of good comes from such conversations. Formen you complain about innocents being lynched for specious reasoning, yet you are a catalyst for many of these lynching due to your constant maunderings about day 1. Inevitably you get WW zealots trying to convert you into loving it and day one is spent being utterly unproductive because the conversation is spent around it...now you have me talking about it .

++Glirdan

Call it 'random'

No, his vote stuck out to me and his willingness to jump on the Formen suspicion train was startling.