View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 01:58 AM   #23
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
(which makes me ask why are you so negative about them if they become so useful which you said yourself?[directed to Form])
Actually, I didn't always hate Day 1s...

They've always been my least favourite day in WW. The only concrete thing in the game is the voting record and the night kill record. Any speculation pertaining thereto is mere speculation, until and unless you kill someone.

Then you find out.

And on Day 1, there is no voting record. There is no night kill record (the Mod doesn't count).

And, being of the sort of mind that I am, this means that I am a rather not-fan of Day 1s. I think on one game... back about XVIII or so... I stated rather more strongly than usual just how pointless it is to try and find "evidence" on Day 1. The evidence in Day 1 doesn't crop up until Day 2 or 3 or 4 or... you get the picture.

Well, I being a creature of habit, and habits being what they are... my hatred of Days 1 sort of devoloped into the approved version of Formendacil-in-Werewolf, and, not having anything better to do, I was content to let it be. I am a great respecter of tradition, Werewolf or otherwise, and it would be a shame just to let a tradition die because you all wanted it... and the core reasons for disliking Day 1s remain quite entrenched in my mind.

But if you want to know the REAL reason.... ordo, gifted, or wolf, I like tweaking people's noses. Especially the people like Morm and Roa who are so terribly tweakable...