View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 03:40 PM   #309
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
"You're getting quite spoiled, dog" Eleniel had said as Isaac took a piece of the candy from her tin using the hand that her dog hadn't been licking. Isaac laughed a bit at her. "Ah, I see. I suppose that he's got another side to him, it's just hidden under alot of layers of nice. Yeah, I believe that..." he muttered, the dog still licking his fingers. Isaac rubbed the dog's head who was still wagging his mithril tail happily.

"So, Eleniel, you're a merchant? That has to be interesting." he said, once again splitting his attention between the conversation in the middle of the inn, the dog that would lick his fingers when he stopped rubbing his head, the group of girls in the corner and Eleniel. "Sorry if I seem kind of distracted, I'm really not used to being around this many people, I am used to being alone in my travels..." he added with a slight smile.