View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 09:02 AM   #306
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Silmaril Galadel

Galadel was only half paying attention to the scene with Snaveling as Roa moved away from their table. Her gaze, rather, was focused upon the five musicians in a corner of the inn who were gathering together to sing and dance. While watching them, the elf ran her fingers slowly over the flute that now lay in her hands. Making her mind up, Galadel quickly finished her ale and stood up. Crossing the room she approached the group. They turned to look at her as she came up to them.

"Pardon me," said the elf of Lothlorien, nodding her head slightely to them, her golden hair falling slightly over her shoulders as she did this, "But I could not help to overhear your conversation. I was wondering if you would mind me playing with you all as well. My fingers have become restless from not playing my flute for a while. Is that allright with all of you?"

Galdel smiled at all of them in turn, watching the changing expressions upon their faces, while one of her right fingers moved unceasingly over the wooden flute that she now held within her smooth left hand. And so she waited until one of them finally answered her.
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll

Last edited by Galadel Vinorel; 04-15-2004 at 09:11 AM.