View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 03:16 PM   #292
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac had drifted off into his thoughts while listening to the music that had been played. It was great, very beautiful. It comforted him. He snapped out of his thoughts quickly enough though and took a drink from his mug.

To his dismay, there was no ale left. He was slightly saddened, but then came back to reality. He could get more, but thought it rude to drink when Deva drank no more. As he placed his mug on the table before him, he saw an elven girl stop almost to the bar. She just stopped in place, staring at another elf girl seated at the bar. Both wore beautiful robes, and both soon walked back in the direction the first had come.

With a slight smile he turned his attention to Deva. Being the kind of person used to being alone, he never did know how to start a conversation, always feeling as if he'd say the wrong thing. A childish fear, yes, but a fear nonetheless. It was his only fear. Isaac had stared down death and put his life on the line everyday he traveled, but he was afraid of saying the wrong thing to start a conversation. He sat in silence for several moments, before unstrapping the sheathe from his hip and laying it in his lap, looking at the intricate designs that had been placed on it.

Last edited by Archsage Isaac; 04-13-2004 at 09:34 PM.