View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 01:51 PM   #290
*Arwen*
Animated Skeleton

*Arwen* has just left Hobbiton.
Tiruviel

Tiruviel excused herself from the table and went to get herself a drink. She had suddenly realised how thirst she was. Three quaters of the way to the bar she stopped suddenly, staring ahead of her at the elf seated there.

She was beautiful - small with long blonde hair (very similar to her own) and a cream and wine coloured robe. Her hands reached out to her drink and Tiruviel noticed that they were neatly fitted with smooth black gloves. Tiruviel looked at herself. Compared to the woman she was nothign at all. She had long blonde hair as well but her robe wasn't nearly as stunning. She was still wearing her travelling clothes - green and brown cloth. She felt a sudden urge of desire to understand this woman and talk to her.

"Excuse me for disturbing you," she said quietly as she sat herself on a neighbouring stool, "But i couldn't help noticing you from my table. Would you like to come and join us? We are all strangers to each other - do not worry."

Kyria smiled and nodded. Leading the way, Tiruviel wound her way through the tables until she got to her own. Then, gesturing to an empty chair, she introduced everybody.

"Elkamia, this is Kyria.
Kyria, this is Elkamia."
"There she walked before his eyes in Rivendale, clad in a mantle of silver and blue, fair as the twilight in elvenhome; her dark hair strayed in a sudden wind, and her brows were bound with gems like stars"

Last edited by *Arwen*; 04-13-2004 at 01:54 PM.