Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
: [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]ances around like a regular idiot.::
Yay.
Whoopee.
Yay.
ANYWHO...
I dont know how Im going to get out of jail, and I WOULD rather lke to add a bit of a romance to this, so if anyone is up for a little challenge...well...then, my chara is Sauche, and we're lookin' for a lil' love up in hea! LoL.
I feel sorry for Gil. ::Hugs Gil:: Too many Elf girlies. I pwomise Ill be intervesting! ^^ Yah-huh! Okay, so if anyone wants to play wuvvy wif meh, tell me and we can start working on it I guess. Or if we tend to make these things happen spontaneously in RPG, we can do that, too. I'm confused as to how Sauche will get out of the slammer in order for these things to happen, but we can't worry about that now because technically she hasn't even been thrown in yet. GIL::Couchhackwheeze:: Who said that? Somebody's sayin stuff.

OH HEY!!!

Thalionyulma, I think, that if you get in the RP, your char and Sauche should become friends. (IF NOT MORE! ::Coucgh: [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] After all they have a lot in common and stuff, and it seems they would understand a lot about one another. That's all. I'm done. Pwease rate me, I just realized nobody has! WHICH MEANS I SUCK! ::Cries::