View Single Post
Old 03-12-2002, 10:47 AM   #26
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Hello, I'm a pretty quiet elven girl. I am neither very tall nor very short, not extremly beautiful or uglu (after elven standards) I'm pretty unoriginall, and I like thinking and philosophing about my surroundings. I carry a knife for my protection, but no other weapons. I'm allways in search for gaining more wisdom, and has also allways been atracted by the thought of the sea, though I have never seen it or had any plans of leaving ME..

I have dark brown hair, dark eyes and is about 6" tall.. I'm 3168 years old, that would be about 22 in elven years. I often sit silently, watching beautiful things and thinking elfish thoughs (the elven kind of sleeping) and may be found like that.

OOC: Ok, I thought I had to be a peaceful girl, because at every other RPG I've seen there's about eleventy-one girls that are elven warrior-maidens, so I thought a philosophing girl could be a bit of a contrast?? Oh well.. Please tell me where I should start posting.