View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #384
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I was thinking there are 5 wargs, one now wounded. I haven't made up my mind about Toby yet and would certainly like input - should he be dead already, or should the wargs actually be holding on to him alive to set out as bait?

What I was thinking is that something like 3 of the wargs stay in their spot, preparing for the trap, while the 2 others slip silently away from there just a little ways and make some noise to give the "defenders" the idea that the wargs are in another direction from the one Parkun will be leading them in. Those 2 wargs would then slip back to the trap location and join the ambush. I'm imagining them being able to move very quickly and very quietly in the forest, and only allow anyone to know they're there when they want to.

As to what wargs Kuric was headed to before running into Parkun - I think it could go either way, depending on how we organize the time. We could say Kuric heard the wargs before Kun was released, and thus heard the wargs that have Toby and heard them in the direction of the trap, or we could say that he heard them after Kun was released, and heard the couple wargs who went off to be a distraction.

I am so good at making things complicated. Is anything making sense?

Edit: The way things have been set up in the game, I think it's best to just go with the idea that Kuric has gone to find the wargs, all five of the wargs, where they are waiting to catch the "defenders" in their trap.

Last edited by Durelin; 06-21-2008 at 12:40 PM.