View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 09:56 AM   #40
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

ok, I'm still trying to iron out a few things with Amandur's bio and I'm covering hol's at work which is not helping [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But I do have a few comments:

I would think The borders of Rivendell would still be protected and only elves and rangers would be permitted to go freely, as for Vanwe is it not likely that she would be mistaken for Naiore?

Another thing I have been thinking about is Naiores final demise. is this to be our scripted ending? And if so who will it be that kills her?

heres an Idea, As Elora has already suggested that Naiore would have satisfaction in being killed by her kin I could see her trying to insight Léspheria to this end through the revelations of how she used and broke her mother, to which Léspheria will on behalf of their kin will turn her back on Naiore and hand her over to the Rangers to be taken to Minas Tirith for trial. At this I see Naiore in her rage attempting to strike Léspheria down, to which one of the others would (Hopefully :eek [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] intervene. I was thinking maybe Kaldir, as his hatred runs deep or Amandur, who in case you haven't already guest has fallen in love with Léspheria.

Ok, I have to go back to work now but I will get back as soon as I can.

you guys are doing a great job, so far everything seem to be moving in the right direction [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]