View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 07:15 AM   #252
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Quote:
Snowdog & Nerindel, Easalaide could you please let me know if your characters need to interact or sight either Naiore or Vanwe before mother and daughter meet. I don't want to skip too far ahead in one post and ruin your own ideas and plans.
Yes! I had rather hoped that Naiore would be leaving with Vanwe the following night, I quiet fancied the idea of them running into Léspheria on their departure! I see a few things happening here:

Mistaken Identity - Naiore initially mistakes Léspheria for her cousin, Valaindon! (Léspheria's mother) who she thinks dead. but with her senses or through Vanwe she will learn otherwise.

Growing friendship - Léspheria senses, Vanwe's elation at being reunited with her mother and not wishing to jepordise their growing friendship, she will not raise arms against Naiore, thinking it best that Vanwe sees the truth for herself. I imagine at this point Naiore will not attack Lespheria in front of Vanwe, but will see Lespheria's growing friendship with Vanwe as a bit of an irony and see it as the same weakness Lespheria's mother possessed.

Léspheria can then go on to the inn or meet the rangers as they take up Naiores trail. She will not Abandon the young elf [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What do you think [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I see Léspheria in most respects as Naiores opposite, ie: where Naiore see's love, loyalty, compassion, frienship....etc. as weaknesses Léspheria finds strength in this things and were the darker emotions fascinate Naiore, Léspheria fears them and what they can do to people.

These emotions have almost destroyed her twice, although the emotions were not her own. The first was the year she endured her mothers torture through an emotional link they shared. The second was her first encounter with the Bard Menecin when he was brought to Rivendell.

Anyway, I have to get to work now, I hope that was insightfull to Léspheria's character [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Snowdog I will put up a post for Amandur tonight (GMT) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ September 10, 2003: Message edited by: Nerindel ]