View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #279
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
I agree to this to an extent. I already said what I found suspicious about him yesterday, and his whole manner of saying things today is striking me the same way. But it's so darn consistent that I'm beginning to wonder if it's his style. In other words, I'm darn suspicious of Morsul, but simultaneously I worry that I could be perfectly backwards due to lack of familiarity.
It *is* his style. Seriously, he always plays like this regardless of role, thats the trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
Now Sally- she jumps into examining people and doesn't get into the Boro issue much, which is a bit curious seeing how momentous it is. But of course for a KM the most important issue heading into today is setting up another innocent lynch, so really the Boro thing is just a big distraction.
Ye-es... but you could just as easily say it would be in the KM's interest to keep the village talking about the Boro question instead of looking for wolves, couldn't you?

EDIT:X;d since self.