View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #262
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
That fact is meaningless in the scheme of things as honestly the Gifteds are just going to reveal anyway, so that knowledge is unlikely to be especially useful. If the Gifted does a halfway decent job of revealing (referencing a planted code in their Day 1 posts etc.) then they'll be as good as known anyway, and the fact that one little Ordo believes them 100% instead of 95% isn't going to tip anything. What would tip things on a major scale is the KMs getting blocked by Anarion tonight, hence this is the last day for our friendly neighborhood Amandil.
Fair enough. I was just thinking of the slight advantage of having, for instance, Agan know that Nog is Isildur. If Agan reveals it rather than Nog doing it himself, then we know (or rather, can likely conclude) we can trust both of them, rather than just the one. But yes, you're correct, and I'm certainly not saying I want Shasta killed. I don't want the mean men to hurt my favorite psychic.

EDIT: x'd since the quoted Phantom
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote