View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #252
Mänwe
Shade of Carn Dûm

Mänwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Mänwe
I've been having a look over the voters who made Sally and Eomer their choice of lynch a number of whom have since been revealed as innocent which obviously sets them aside from our suspicions. But the battle between Sally, Morsul and Pom has been the liveliest really and coming away from another read through it just seems all typical early day back and forth.

Morsul starts out from #17 and until around #78, his posts are largely banter and stating his like for the phantoplan and dislike for an Isildur reveal. Mirroring what others were thinking.

His vote in #112 is also based on what someone else had said- namely phantom, and Sally is his choice also because its a gut feeling, he isn't confident enough by his vague suspicion of Nerwen. Thus Sally's votes are doubled. A relatively safe vote..and typical for Day 1. #124 is the beginning of the sparring between him and Sally, his jokey sounding defense of his vote for her.

Initially striking me as not all that evil but the content of his posts just aren't saying anything which in turn to me suggests flying beneath the radar.

His reaction to a Boro kill is relief= #141 that Eomer wasn't Elendil, and no doubt that he hadn't voted Eomer at all. As those who had might reasonably come under scrutiny. Then follows an odd passage of posts that see him muddle the roles/rules and a few times he can be seen to be waiting for someone else to post and only then to respond. #207 states he still only has suspicions and is still wondering.

He then picks up his suspicion briefly of Nerwen #213 and reiterates shes too clean. Then has to deal with more flak from Sally about his suspicions and supposed relation with Pom. His next post #225 is then to state he's looking into Pom but only finds something interesting, before in #231 he reiterates the flavour of a number of his posts- he has no inkling of who to vote for.

#245 is leaning now toward Pom, think he's getting sick of you Sally :P

Like Shasta, its all wishy washy. And it's been ever present, so he's one of those id consider voting for.

I was doing Sally too but Shasta has been very efficient- but my stance on her at the moment is innocence. So I won't be voting for her.
- (Letter #124 To Sir Stanley Unwin)

Last edited by Mänwe; 11-30-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: x'd with all the above.
Mänwe is offline   Reply With Quote