View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 09:46 PM   #7
Ivriniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ivriniel has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mouth of Sauron View Post
Galadriel must have known before the Company left Lorien that Boromir wanted the ring. So why didn't she at least warn Aragorn? Or better still, detain Boromir in Lorien?
[Cheeky]Because Galadriel was selfish. All she could think about was about her escape plan to get away from her psycho husband, Celeborn, who had been stalking her since, way back when, she did some kind of favour for yet another domineering male elf from the First Age, who insisted that she accept Celeborn as a pet husband.

I mean, it's not like Frodo was the centre of her universe. She had a bogus Ring on her hands, and *sighs* yet another stalker, Sauron, wanting to hang out in Lothlorien, really, didn't he! "Green is not your best colour, Saurons", Galadriel often said to herself==he was always a jealous brat. He just wouldn't leave her alone. Eru-dammit, Sauron blackening yet another of my favourite night clubs, she said. He [sauron] just couldn't let the Mallorn trees alone, could he? Oh no, they had to be pits of fire and smelly Orc hovels, didn't they in Lothlorien? Then that crappy Mirror of hers that had caused more trouble and anxiety than it was worth! All those psych referrals because people just got so freaked out by having a look. I dunno, all this drama about Elfy artefacts, it's just so hard!

'Look Frodo' she said to herself 'you're worried about who wants that stupid Ring! Deal with it kiddo. I've got a Maia hounding my heels, trying to force marriage upon me and make my pretty elf realm look like his dustbowl! You reckon you've got troubles, why don't you try being a female Elf in this male dominated environment![/cheeky]

Last edited by Ivriniel; 03-15-2014 at 12:08 AM.
Ivriniel is offline   Reply With Quote