View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 12:48 PM   #267
narfforc
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

narfforc has been trapped in the Barrow!
I am saddened

I am saddened for I thought on this website someones likes or ways would not be disparaged. It seems that after reading Tolkien for 35yrs and having a library of over 300 books on the subject, if I play the odd game then I am irrelevent, Alatar and I have been linked with 'all those idiots, then I obviously cannot have any say. The fact that our light-hearted comments have been taken out of context this way saddens me, this thread has gone round and round, duplicating the same arguments over and over, for what harm our comments made to it, I am sorry, however as there is no forum for these games on this website, and maybe, just maybe others (that is people who are not you), could have wanted to know of these video games, and as they are linked to the movies visually, well that is why the subject arose.

All that is written is not clever
All who play games are not daft
If you think your way for ever
Maybe it's at you next could be laughed.

P.S Thank you Mansun for your humane understanding of other peoples pass-times, whatever you do don't let on that you train spot, do flower arranging or read silly fairy stories, you know how the morons will class you an idiot for having a hobby other than theirs.