View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 01:13 PM   #239
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
We know Lottie is Nimrodel, so I think hearing from her exactly what she does can only help.
Why, yes, yes I am. Nimrodel, at your service! I was a logical hunter of sorts - the of sorts is because I don't need to die before I can kill, which I at least haven't seen before - but I only got one kill, which I used to take out Agan, both because I was completely sure her Seer reveal was false and because she was responsible for the death of my Beloved Amroth. Of course, my role has changed before (from a typical suicidal Lover to a hunter), so I'm not positive it won't change again, but for now I am, in terms of extra powers and what not, effectively an ordo right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael View Post
That's your math right there. One of you three is a wolf. I'm thinking you, of course
I'm thinking Kit, actually, and not just because she voted for my Beloved, I promise. Rikae has seemed pretty solid all game to me, whereas Kit has been on and off my radar from Day 1. I think we probably do have a Cursed, since my hunter kill shouldn't have stopped any Night kills from happening (which was why I was so concerned yesterDay that we not rely on the Ranger, because before Rikae reminded me that we might have a Cursed, I had thought that somehow my hunter kill had stopped the wolf kill, and didn't want anyone to think they could rely on another 'ranger save' the next Night). In that case, we have four possible wolves, and of those four, I'm far more suspicious of Kit and Farael. However Kit could also technically have been a third wolf from the start, so I would suggest we lynch Kit toDay, just to be safe.