View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 02:24 AM   #3878
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Now, Saeryn was pregnant when we last ended writing, and for some reason I felt she had twins, but I'm not sure if we ever established that.
I am not sure, but I think there's nothing contradicting that, so if you want it to be that way, I think that might happen. It would be nice. (And depending on the length of the time jump, there might be a couple of very small kids messing around )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Something to keep in mind is that sometimes boys were sent places to learn trade or take place in someone's household - another lord or knight, etc. - so those of us who have boys growing up in the game may consider that. I don't think that affects me, as that was the reason Javan was sent to Eodwine in the first place.
That's actually a pretty good point, why haven't we thought about it. So that's also one way to get rid of characters, and also by the way a good door for new characters to come in (someone taken apprentice at the Hall - even possibly by older characters who are present, specifically, if somebody wanted).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories