View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 09:58 PM   #362
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
"I'd keep him in my room, but I doubt that the inkeeper would appreciate us dragging a bleeding dog through the Green Dragon's eating quarters." Eleniel had said, trying her hardest to hide the worry in her voice. Isaac heard it quite clearly, he heard lots of things that nobody else did. He could almost sense the fear and anxiety in her voice. He'd been able to do that for as long as he could remember, never thinking anything of it.

The group reached the stables shortly enough, but Isaac was in quite a predicament. While walking he'd originally planned on using his blanket as a makeshift bed for Aarow, but hadn't brough his traveling bag with him. Before entering the stables, he turned to Eleniel and spoke. "Miss Eleniel, would you be so kind as to do me another favor. Beside the table where we were sitting was my bag. In it, directly on top, is a blanket and a small vial of liquid. Would you bring them to me, please?" Aarow began to whimper a bit again, Isaac ran his fingers through the dogs silver coat gently in an attempt to keep him calm.