View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #59
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Not to mention the fact that Boro's plan is totally over-complicated. He should stick to gatekeeping.
So I've been told before, but I question if I can even do that with how the wolves have managed to enter this cursed city.

But totally was not thinking about the organizational complications with that, I was more or less thinking...umm why can't we do both at the same time? *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Like I said, the best bet is to look for evil-looking things in general, instead of trying to seperate them into "Cobbler things" and "wolf things". Wolves can look like Cobblers, and vice-versa.
Hmm well cobblers tend to be intentionally confusing and all over the place to wreak havoc. And even if you choose not to listen to someone obviously stirring a pot of confusion, you're still faced with a conundrum of what do you do with someone who counts in the innocent tally but can mess the votes up later on. Where wolves at least try to make more reasonable and fair posts to try and sway the lynch in their favors.

But point taken, either through pure cobbler confusion or lying through wolf fangs yet still looking fair and reasonable, both are suspicious behaviors and that's what I will look for. No point to try to separate them.