View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 03:01 PM   #558
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Responding properly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Ooh! I'm not a huge fan of Beren's Iron Man look (though at least they didn't wind up using his own Silmaril-themed device!), but I do like White Robe Sauron. Not his knockoff iron crown, of course, but the coat looks very good.
Iron Man Beren. Lol .

Is that Thingol's insignia posted on the wall? You can see it around 1:15. A remnant of a Doriath set? Hard to say here, because they're swinging the camera and they don't show the entire stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
So... this is the same actor playing both parts? Clearly with the same set, too, though the dates say there's a couple of months between them. I admit I wouldn't expect him to jump back and forwards between the two main roles!
I doubt it's from the same performance. But it's hard to say for sure since they don't say who else is playing which role. It would be rather awkward to Duel with yourself. But now we have 2 Finrod-gone-Sauron actors. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
In advance of the weekend, I've done my best to record Beren's part for Dream. I wound up just singing along to your "Beren - duo" recording for the last bit, so hopefully it's right? If I've gone wrong again, just let me know where. (I've left the whole backing track in, so, y'know... just skip to the right bits.)
Yesssss!!! All both of the thumbs up! I really wish I could record Luthien right now... Unfortunately most of my recording happens in the car, and it's a little impractical in winter temperatures, and will need to wait for milder weather. And a good singing day. But yesssssss!!!

Back to Heart - here is what it sounds like transposed up a little bit. Let me know if you guys want it a bit more up or a bit more down or what is more comfortable.