View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 05:35 PM   #171
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I shamelessly snuck into the changeroom at work to look at the video, I couldn't wait a couple hours till I got home. I love the visuals!!! Melian looks like a portrait. Did you do all that by hand (well, computer, but yourself)? It is very impressive.

I could only listen to the video very quietly, I was barely catching the sound. I thought there were a couple moments when the singing lagged behind the music, but with the volume I can't be sure, I need to relisten at home. But holy bananas, we have a whole song!

... I feel though that unless I sing my voice into shape or something, I am doing very poor justice to Melian. You know who we need? We need Greenie and Nogrod. They are fabulous singers. We need to get them on the case too. *shouts* Greeeeniiiieee! Nooooogrooood!

Btw, do you think putting subtitles would be helpful?

A quick response to the rest:

0/ don't bother listening to it yet, it's just the backbone I will use as the template. I was just super excited about cracking the code.

0.1/ Anything can be scored, with enough persistance - or creativity. So don't let that stop you. If I am stuck, I will let you know.

1/ Any preference for Wind vs Heart? If it is not a rush, I will do it after the Duel, but that may mean it will only be ready by end of next week. I will bump it up if that is more convenient.

2/ TBH, I wanna do both for funsies, cause they are both so fun to sing. ^.^ But for the real thing, I would be down with whatever - it probably makes more sense for me to do Finrod, eh? Neither of us will be able to pull off Sauron's deep voice, but hey, we can pull off a Sauron.