View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 04:09 PM   #170
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sadly I haven't had a chance to listen to the Duel, but I'll try to tomorrow. Don't expect much useful out of me, though! I played the keyboard until age 16 or so, and that's about it.

By the same token, I'll abstain from picking the next song, because I have no idea which ones are going to be easy to score and which will be nightmares. You score it, I'll sing it.

Speaking of singing:

1/ I've managed to persuade my wife to sing Amarie for us (she's got about the right range). We're not sure when she'll have a chance to actually record, so there's no rush on the score for those songs.

2/ Who do you want to voice? With the discussion of the Duel I had in my head that you wanted to sing Finrod, but I think I made that up. Not that you even need to pick now, but I'm an inveterate planner.

~

In other news... I took your vocals, spliced them into the song, spent an evening finishing up the visuals, and, well...

The Duet of Thingol and Melian

With a visual concept which is relatively simple to work with, and allows me to reuse a lot of the work for later songs. Comments and tweaks are absolutely welcome - it's an Unlisted video for now, specifically because it may need tweaking.

hS

Last edited by Huinesoron; 07-27-2020 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Updated video link
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote