View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 08:06 PM   #593
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, I sure feel like a fool now.

Trying to untangle this. If Boro is not a wolf, then how did the wolves know he's not the real seer? Did they miss his hints? It's seems like a number of people picked them up, so could a group of three people have been that oblivious? Seems unlikely. There must've been absolutely no doubt to them that Boro was bluffing, because if they had any doubt at all, they would've killed Boro at some point, since it's just not worth the risk for them.

The obvious answer is that Lommy and/or Brinn have to be a wolf, but is there anything else I'm missing? Because if I'm not, then there's a guaranteed wolf among Boro, Lommy, and Brinn. My gut feeling tells me that Lommy is innocent.

And what are we to do with Eonwe? He doesn't make too much sense, but he feels genuine to me. It doesn't give me cornered wolf vibes and some people's suspicions have a scapegoaty feel to me. Am I completely off here?

There are too many living people we haven't heard from yet, Brinniel most of all.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote