View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 09:31 AM   #177
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I have studied the rules and have the following questions:

If the Good Wizard has all the gifteds, but loses one gifted due to the Evil Wizard's scry or a wolfkill, assuming his scry isn't a wolf, will the scried person immediately replace the lost gifted (or will the GW only get a chance to regift the following night? I think the former is more fair.), or will he just be protected from the scry that didn't hit him? (I hope it's clear what I mean...)

I'm rather confused about the Good Wizard's ability to protect people from evil scries in case he has all gifteds. Weren't people scried by both in the same night supposed to die? Either I didn't understand something, or there's a contradiction in the rules.

On communication: As I understand it, the wizards and gifteds communicate with each other by sending what they want to say to the Mod (or respective Submod). Can the gifteds/wolves communicate to each other this way, too, or does all communcation among them have to go over their wizards (I mean something like the Hunter saying "Nogrod, please tell the Ranger....", or "Please tell all fellow wolves....", without the Wizards having the power to intervene).

After the Wizard Duel, the wolves learn each other's identity. Do the gifteds do that, too? I ask because usually the seer's identity is unknown to the other gifteds.

Furthermore,

++Modfire (actually, ++strong modfire, i.e., the two voteless days need not be consecutive);

++Lynch last who gets highest vote in case of a tie (with retractable votes that became a mess the last time, but we don't have them here).

Oh, and concerning occupations, I'd like to be an apple farmer.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote