View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #168
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Stop speculating about who the seer is. Thank you.

*throws a gaze at Shasta, Zil & Lottie especially*

Reading through toDay I think I need to make this point once again. I try to be short and compact.

The first interest of the BW is to not get lynched as only the village can out her. So she can't afford being dreamt of and should then take as low profile as possible in regards the seer; she needs to stay alive to the very end, remember? Do you really consider impersonating the seer (which some of you seem to claim I did) is the way to keep the seer away? Honestly...

The second interest of the BW is to have a maximum number of kills happening (due to her hard victory-conditions), so what is the sense of trying to impersonate the seer with the risk of getting it right and thus calling the wolves to meet her during the Night to no kill being made?

One more point, courtesy of Greenie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I'm quite at a loss with why Nog calling Agan a cobbler makes it probable Aganwolf and her pack would think him the Seer who had dreamed her.
Exactly. I have been wondering those inferences - as to whether someone is just too busy trying to come up with someone to suspect.

And anyway, if (and when) Aganzir is a cobbler, the wolves wouldn't know it to be true as they don't know who the cobbler is.

So no, I was not visited last Night - and am not the BW.

I do agree here with Eomer: if Tom thinks what I said doesn't make sense and thus thinks me worth a check, let's meet the coming Night.

And we others could use our Day hunting the wolves. Simple as that.

Okay, a short answer to some of Agan's questions in a separate post - and them I'm off for a while, but will be back for some hopefully succesful wolf-hunting.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote