View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #1946
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I am under the distinct impression that he is speaking with Athanar himself. Am I not correct?
Absolutely! It must be Athanar he's speaking with...

Although that being the case I would like you Groin to make a few minor adjustments to your post...

You post:
Quote:
The man looked at the extended hand as if he had never shook hands before. It was a very reluctant hand shake.
which would be incorrect... lord Athanar would shake a hand firmly and even quite in a tough way. He is a veteran soldier and a commander who doesn't shy away of hand-shakes... on the contrary.

Quote:
“What do you mean by that?” The man’s voice contained some irritation in it.
It would not be irritation, but curiosity. Athanar is no fool and meeting this "everyman" from Scarburg would give him a lot of information so he would be rather more interested in hearing what Erbrand has to say. So no irritation...

And with the same vein:
Quote:
“Then how did you mean it?” The man was becoming obviously vexed.
lord Atrhanar would not grow more vexed but more interested...

But otherwise, A nice idea I'll try to answer in a moment...