View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #1931
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Done, Fea. However...I did it slightly unconventionally. Generally, when one post is integrated into someone else's post, the original poster puts 'Feanor of the Peredhil's Post' before it. Well...I confess, I didn't. I didn't like how it broke it up and I thought it would run better if I left the disclaimer out.

So....so that all may know, this was Fea's post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea's post from the game thread, also can be seen in my latest post there
Degas smiled a strained smile and hugged Saeryn around the shoulders. "For a moment there I thought of saying, incredulously, "Who do you take me for?" until I remembered that it's not so long ago that I probably would have challenged the man to a duel as a matter of foolish pride. He weighs more than me yes, but I'd bet a great deal I'm faster and could win..."

He shushed Saeryn with his hand before she could say anything.

"Don't worry, sister. The troubles of nobles should never be made the troubles of commoners, and this Emnet has enough problems without our revealing to the people that we question our superiors." He swore. "Really, Saer, it would be a nightmare if commoners got it into their heads that it is acceptable to talk back. We protect and govern them in return for their loyalty and obedience. As long as we are good rulers, commoners absolutely must remain good subjects. No, we can't show them by example that they may question or refuse. Upon both of our honors, Saeryn, I swear that I will not fight with anyone tonight, no matter how I am baited to do so."