View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 08:42 PM   #19
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
It appears that most downers who I would want to be are actually female, while I am, for those of you who haven't figured out yet, am male. Well, here goes regardless.

The Saucepan Man: Purely so I could post 1-liners riddled with netspeak in the 'Canonicity' Thread and watch, with perverse amusement, the bewildered reactions.
Aman (teh archer, forsooth): So I could create the most cliched, monstrously stereotypical RPG characters in existence, the polar opposites of the ones she is actually known for, thus wreaking terrible havoc upon most of everything!
Child of the 7th Age and pio: So that I could do, as mentioned above, evil things, and be totally immune. Allow all manner of creature into the Shire's RPGs until every game is pockmarked by fairies, demigods, and jedi (no offense to Miss Eowyn Skywalker over there).
Squatter: I admit I have not encountered too many posts by Rimbaud, but many by Squatter, and I would love to feel his linquistic mastery flowing in my online veins. Ah, the feeling of power...For knowledge is power.
Fordim: Purely because I want to teach Shakespeare! Fie on you, Fordim Hedgesthistle! A plague on both your houses for being who thou art!

Wait, who has an avatar of Karl Marx? Did I miss something here? As a ruske born and bred, I have a right to know these things! Hoom, hum, naz'drovia...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote