View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 03:33 PM   #66
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Basically, Pitch suddenly turning to suspect Lommy right after she started suspecting him, while carefully not mentioning any connection between the two, is arguably the dodgiest thing I've seen toDay. Lommy's interpretation of his Hui/Legate speculation as potential stumbling wolf-logic doesn't make him look better, either. It's flimsy, but less so than anything else I've got.
I saw that one coming, and I get how it would seem like a sudden turn, but it wasn't, see my #27. Also, did you notice my subsequent backpedalling? And as for 'carefully not mentioning', would it have made you feel easier about me if I'd said, 'Oh, and btw she sucks for suspecting me?'

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
One last thing - I had a quick scroll through the thread, and noticed this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman
Pitch has made some strange arguments against Huin but I don't believe anyone should read into this.
Nothing suspicious about this in itself, but if Pitch does turn out to be a wolf, I'd take another look at Soriman.
This makes me not want to counter-suspect Greenie (dang) because if she were a wolf she'd know I won't, so writing this would be a waste of bandwidth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I find his acrobatics around it just puzzling (as in, firstly, as an argument it's horribly meta and I am not even sure what it should mean, and secondly and more importantly, I am not even sure Pitch knows himself
Finally someone who gets me!