View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 12:36 PM   #197
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
We should probably not engage with G55 either. She doesn't know anything & is going to do whatever she can to provoke
Who, me?

I have been kind to you. But speaking of provoking, here is a thought-provoking question I did not get a chance to throw out on the GT. So while we chat the Night boredom away, here goes. If The Phantom was playing, he would surely have figured out a way to exploit the Innocent Child role. Probably by making them reveal early. Why? I don't know, I'm not TP, but he always has a reason. It does give the village a known innocent at the cost of losing their dear Lalaith in the Night, but it may be very useful in untangling some of the knots that were tied on D2 and D3.