View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #509
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Except for a little skirmishing with Pitch at the beginning
You call that "a little skirmishing", when I've been your constant top suspect (whom you, for some strange reason, never voted) for three Days, together with Boro, whom you only started to suspect because he defended me too much? And I'm beginning to look better all of a sudden exactly why?

That aside, I have to agree that we should all rethink our suspicions/look at people we've hitherto neglected. I've felt pretty good about Boro and skip for quite a while, and kind of undecided/leaning positive about Legate; some of this is based on early impressions I haven't really reexamined, so I should have a fresh look at them, but it would need some pretty blatant signs of wolvery for me to vote any of them in good conscience.

EDIT: x-ed from #503.