View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 12:31 AM   #26
Elen Ilúvitauri
Pile O'Bones

Elen Ilúvitauri has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Name (that you go by): Katiana

Future Aspirations: To become a fully active member of the Russian Mafia... or Captain on one of the Pirate Corp's ships.. Seriously? um, I want to be a Designer.

Goal in life: about the same as above.

Short term goals: Finish my outfit for a magazine company party i am going to in about a month... Do well in school.

Passion: Clothes and designing.

Hobbies: Making unique pieces, watching movies, looking after the calves in my backyard.

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I designed three of the dresses for a fashion show in Brisbane this year with help from my mother who is also a designer. Im probably most remembered for being the girl who will be talking and then stop and take out a sketchbook and start drawing.

Fave book: The Ballad of Lucy Whipple, Scarlett, Pandora, The Easter cat, LOTR, The Sil.

Fave movie: Y mama tu tambien, Lotr, Billy Madison, Snatch, The Godfather... any movie containing Russian Mafia, Ever After, The Ring, Big Wednesday, X-Men, Quills, Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Strictly Ballroom, Gladiator.

Fave sport: Rugby! and Surfing... and bodyboarding.

Fave store: Is there enough space on the page? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Malloute, Giordano, Colorado, David Jones, Pricoscia, Alamaston & Matrain, The Gucci Store on the Goldcoast, Dangerfield, One Teaspoon, Mallory, Aztec Rose, Billabong, Sass & Bide, Collette Dinigan, Lala, Samson Et, East Street, Dotti, Just Jeans, Jeans West. I could go one, but i wont.

Fave music: Uh, im into jazz, and slow piano singers, lounge music, i am a big fan of Norah Jones, and i have heard Viggo Mortensen's Jazz CD, its pretty good.

What you can't stand: Paris and Niki Hilton! ahhh! why are they models.

What you plain dislike: Models who complain to you too much, people who winge, Ignorance, selfishness, cheating.

Who you admire: Collette Dinigan, a truly great aussie! and my friends, Todd, Lana, Diedrie, Bridget, Sam, Dan, Rainey, Ross, Stweart, Eve, Donna, Sally, Lucy, I LOVE THEM!

What you most love to do: Return to Paris to begin my Designing career!

Your self-confessed flaws: I am quick to anger...lol.. and i never call my friends back right away.

What intrigues/fascinates you: The way the world percieves what people make of themselves.

What scares you: Frodo Baggins...hehe

Quotation to live by:
"The wonderful thing which is produces in a garment is essentially a visual representation of the inner workings of the designer's mind" - Collette Dinigan.

Additional comments:
Lord of the Rings has given me so much inspiration for my various pieces this season, and to Tolkien i am greatful!
Peace!

Tommy, SNATCH'S answer to Pippin.
Elen Ilúvitauri is offline   Reply With Quote