View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 08:24 PM   #11
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

I like waiting for 'Part 2' of these threads... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Name: Rachel

Future Aspirations: Writer, Business: Managing?

Goal in life: To live life to its fullest!
Short term goals: Getting good grades in high school, finding a good but relaxed job for my summers!

Passion: Fantasy in general

Hobbies: Playing sports, collecting TCGs, RPing, writing, reading, foruming, playing clarinet (though I am pretty sick of it)

Famous for: People who don't really know me say that I never smile, but what do they know (and one idiot says I'm like Dharia); for merchandising (my friend gets all over me about that like it's a bad thing...); I'm also a perfectionist, for I was valedictorian of my eigth grade class (Catholic school, graduating eigth is a big deal); I am quoted for: "You are told that if you are given a lemon, you should make lemonade. As a pessimist, I am given a lemon, and I suck on it."

Fave book: LOTR, The Hobbit, WoT, Redwall series, Harry Potter, The Novels of Deverry and the Westlands

Fave movie: FOTR, TTT, Star Wars, Black Hawk Down, We Were Soldiers, Minority Report, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, X-men 1 and 2, Spiderman, Daredevil was pretty good, Mystery Men, Galaxy Quest, Judge Dredd, Harry Potter ones, a lot of John Wayne movies, most Cary Grant movies, the only musical I like is Singing in the Rain, It's A Wonderful Life, The Mummy, Gladiator, Patlabor 1 and 2, Jurrasic Park, The Patriot was pretty good, uh...I guess I really liked Dude Where's My Car, the 1st and 3rd Indiana Jones Movies, Tomb Raider, oh, and of course, Green Slime, which I'm betting close to (if not) no one has seen it. And there are probably some more I'm forgetting...

Fave sport: Softball

Fave store: my local comic shop

Fave music: rock/sorta 'punk'/classical/little bit o' country or pop

What you can't stand: Skimpy clothing, political correctness, whiners, 'goths', people who try to hard to be some way, MTV, egos, American Idol, Avril Lavigne. Yeah, there's a lot...

What you plain dislike: Mystery novels, classic literature, Shakespeare, math, The Matrix Reloaded, guidance couselors, green beans. You want to know more, PM me or something.

Who you admire: I'm at a loss, so I'll stick with my parents, Tolkien, and Robert Jordan. Easy way out...

What you most love to do: Read, write, and ride roller coasters!

Your self-confessed flaws: Pessimistic, perfectionist (can be flaw or 'edge'), mildly shy (off the computer, I guess), bad at making decisions (can't remember the word for it at the moment), bad temper...

What intrigues/fascinates you: Hmmmmmmm...literary symbolism and such is pretty cool...

What scares you: Tornadoes (though I've never seen one in real life), zombies, Samara, the devil, and, of course, life's real scare: psychoes!!!

Quotation to live by: I'll quote good ol' Gandalf. "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Additional comments: NA

EDIT: Yeah, I know, I added things and changed around a few things so I sounded cooler and smarter. Big deal. They are all still true though, of course.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ July 10, 2003: Message edited by: Durelin ]
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote