View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 05:46 PM   #114
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
So we have the two absentees Myself and Shastaworking overtime coming to two different conclusions. I'm curious what others think.
Well, I don't know about that Huinesoron person... I can't see Pitch as a wolf. Looking back over Boro's posts today I don't find them suspicious, which also lessens my suspicions of Sally (which were built on a BoroMoon theory). Morsul (hi!) I will leave to other minds; being #1 suspect is probably distorting my judgement. Who's left?

With no more to go on, I still have to peg Nerwen as more suspicious than Lalaith. As for Shasta... I can't get behind the Pitch theory at all, but I can also see where it's coming from. So right now I can't suspect them.

So I guess right now I'd have to vote for Nerwen, who makes big posts that don't seem oriented on actually finding wolves. I'm much less confident of this than I was yesterDay, though.

hS

(I see I've acquired my first vote. Happy new year to you too, Morsul! I probably have an hour before I need to vote, maybe a bit less.)
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote