View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 04:09 PM   #96
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I've had another look at Lalaith and Nerwen, as two who've slipped under my personal radar today. (I've spent a lot of time talking about Boro, Sally, and Morsul, and just can't see Pitch as a wolf... add in Shasta the absentee, and I think that's everyone.)

-Lalaith voted yesterDay to put half the village on the block, claiming just not to have noticed. Her first post toDay included a big paragraph about cobblers, who aren't actually our priority target. She's also spent a fair amount of time clearing people - me, Sally, Pitch - based on yesterday's events, which could be suspect, but feels more like genuine thoughts.

-Nerwen gave us a big summary of Zil's Day One, the conclusion to which was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Conclusion: Was probably killed largely because his particular rôle in lynching Runewolf would be hard to paint as either cobblerish or wolf-on-wolf. However, the joke about his intention to "look at [Boro's] posts and read them backwards while listening to the White Album" might have looked Seerish (assuming a jumpy wolf).
Which provides one unhelpful conclusion (that we can't get any information from Zil's death), and one point at Boro as a potential wolf.

Her second post includes a typo of 'Zil' for 'Rune', which could be a wolfish slip ('who did we kill, again?') but probably isn't. It also claims, again, that yesterday gives us basically no information.

Conclusions from me? Lalaith doesn't look particularly lupine, vote aside. Nerwen has posted two hefty posts, but hasn't given many opinions or conclusions that don't come to 'this tells us nothing'. I would call her more suspicious than Lalaith, if pressed.

And of course, Shasta has said absolutely nothing, still.

I see Pitch has just given another long post; in the interest of not letting my assumptions stand unchallenged, I'll take a look at Pitch's record in a while to see if anything jumps out.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote