View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 10:37 AM   #81
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
To yesterday's votes then. Baddies underlined, innocents in italics.

Huey-->Rune
Rune-->Dun
Boro-->Nerwen
Pitch-->Boro
Lal-->Sally
Dun-->Rune (2)
Sally-->Rune (3)

Did not vote: Nerwen, Morsul, Shasta

Two of the non-voters weren't a huge surprise; Shasta likely didn't know the game had started, and Nerwen is a notorious (but beloved) no-show on Day One.

Not to overly pry, Morsul, but why didn't you pop up to vote?

Meanwhile, to the votes themselves.

Huey (don't hurt me) voting for Rune could easily be wolf-on-wolf, as the first vote of the Day is often a safe one for whomever you want. I'm not saying it is wolf-on-wolf, just that I'm not writing Huey off as innocent for his/her vote.

The fact that Rune voted for Dun and then Dun died during the Night makes me think Rune suspected the latter of being a gifted and the pack agreed. Not a breakthrough idea, I'm sure, but sensible enough and, since we had such a spread of votes toward the end of the Day, it supports the idea of an absent wolf, as it would have been easy enough to justify voting Dun at the time.

As I've said, Boro's vote for Nerwen is fair in theory but regrettable in practice, as it's not usually a good idea to vote for an absentee on Day One in case one is gifted. However, were Boro a wolf, it would have been all too easy to vote for Dun instead, so as of now, I'm thinking my prince is innocent (and quite a looker ).

Pitch voting for Boro seems valid based on my thoughts above, though it admittedly doesn't sit quite right with me.

Lal suspects an in-and-out Sally wolf, which is fair play, though inaccurate in this case. Nothing too opportunistic about this, though I don't like that she further widened the playing field, especially with less than an hour left until deadline at the time. Why not vote for an established candidate?

Dun going for Rune could have been construed by the pack as a seer voting for a dreamt wolf, but this was clearly not the case. Still, well done, my friend! We will avenge your most foul and definitely expected murder.

And then of course I voted for Rune because I loathe ties and I wasn't into leaving room for last-minute votes that could propel another candidate toward the block. Mind, I know it still could have happened if all three absentees had shown up and voted, but that was highly unlikely at that point, and Rune seemed like a good candidate anyway, so there you go.

x'd with Nerwen. Hey yourself.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote