View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #275
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Sidesteps the other problems with Nessa's comment, I think. It isn't necessary that he be her packmate. I don't
actually think that Nessa, if evil, thought I knew anything at all- just that the impression I did could be used
aganst me. If she thought I actually knew something, she would more likely have night-killed me.
Not so much sidestepped it as didn't think it through to that level, but I you're right, she'd rather have killed you quietly than pointed it out in the thread and risk getting you ranger-protected. My bad.

Now, I concur with whoever it was that said it (Shasta, I think) that the sallywagon could point to a wolf among the people leading in the tally before her; which would be me, Zil and Nessa (plus possibly Lottie, but she had only two votes). At the time the sallywagon got rolling for good, Zil and I had three votes each, Nessa four. Leaving myself aside (as I'm obviously biased here), I still don't think Zil looks particularly wolvish (and I think suspecting him because his first post was made too quickly is rather flimsy), whereas Nessa not only was leading the votes, thus in most urgent need to be saved, but there are also the Rikae affair and the Ozzy kill against her. Taking that together, I think I'll stick with my "baddie-baddie-bad-bad" vote from yesterDay.

++Nessa