View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:43 PM   #272
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A list to organise my brain...

Innocentish
Mac - looks like innocent Mac as opposed to guilty Mac. I like his points although I don't agree with all of them. Have to add, though, that at times he's made me a bit wary toDay (compared to looking very innocent yesterDay) so I'm not totally sure.
Kitanna - obviously.
Rikae - has not been so light cavalry-ish toDay, so I think I can read her better and I'm not very worried atm.
Boro - like I said yesterDay, looks more like innocent Boro to me. A pity he doesn't seem as sincere and in your face as he did yesterDay but I'm not still having doubts yet.
Greenie - I think I can recognise the busy ordo Greenie and here we have her.

In between
Eomer - under my radar, like I've said before. I feel like I can't read him.
Shasta - seems more elusive and joke-y than usual which is weird. Reminds me of early wolf-Shastas, but recently he's been much smoother as a wolf (remembering especially that one horrid game which he won). So, I'm unsure.
Lottie - I feel like I should have an opinion on her but I really don't. People seem very opinionated about her but she's mostly under my radar or in the contradictory books. Another whose posts I'd like to check when I have time.
Pitch - a lot the same as Lottie. Rather edgy but somehow honest all the same. Difficult.
BG - confusing.
Mänwë - even more confusing.
Valier - won't judge before I see more. No alarm bells yet, though.
Legate - don't even pretend I can read him anymore. Not too worrying, whatsoever.
Cailín - posts a lot but leaves a somehow impersonal impression. Kind of reserved but somehow warm, difficult to figure out.
Agan - leaning innocent with the abrasive behaviour but not sure. Hasn't picked on me yet.

Suspicious-ish
Ed - there's something vaguely fishy in her tone, she rubs me the wrong way. Mostly under the radar though. Would like to check her posts but doesn't look like I'd have the time toDay.
Nessa - totally submarine-ish, could possibly be a wolf based on Ozban's death and wasn't exactly convincing yesterDay either. Lynching her would feel rather knee-jerk, though.
Wilwa - is being incredibly defensive and talking weird stuff. Like I said yesterDay, might be just some RL stress but today she's been giving me plain bad vibes.
Zil - his first post toDay was incredibly fishy and nothing can change that. Rather annoying/confusing though that he looked so innocent to me yesterDay.
Skip - slightly fishy toDay, I don't like his joking tone. But then again, he looked fishy to me in my own game where I certainly knew he was an ordo! Unsure, slightly leaning guilty.

edit: xed with Val
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote