View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:48 PM   #267
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Eomer - I don't know if it's just because of the size of the village that he has slipped under my radar, or if he's doing it on purpose.
Elra - Under good old Rudolph as well.
Macalaure - Hmm. I don't agree with all he says, but he seems quite genuine.
Shasta - I'd say he looks innocent if I didn't remember how completely he's fooled me countless times before. Nah, I'll still say that. (And if you are, in fact, a wolf, I'm permitted to murder you with a chainsaw, eh? )
Loslote - The vibes I get from her are innocent, but I'm not sure I buy everything she's done.
Kitanna - I believe her Hunter claim, obviously, it would make no sense at all for anyone else. If it's possible for her I'd prefer to keep her around for longer.
Wilwa - I was uneasy with her yesterDay before the Sally-episode, I haven't thought it through whether it would have made sense for her to say that stuff if she was, in fact, a wolf, so I'm undecided.
Nessa - I'm not sure about the validity of the points against her - apart from the idea of the wolves possibly finding Ozzy seerish. I'd need to check this, not sure if I have the time.
Pitchwife - YesterDay it seemed to me like he was being suspected for being like he always is. He seems like a regular Pitch to me, meaning that I can't really say this or that about his role.
Inziladun - Leaning bad - he's always driving me nuts because I can't read him at all, but though Lommy's point is almost too easy it makes sense. Three minutes is an awfully short time to read who died and figure all that out.
Rikae - I really can't say.
Boro - I'm finding him more innocent than not.
Blind Guardian - No read.
Skip - I'm not sure a Skipwolf would be so relaxed and would find the energy to make Hunter jokes. Then again, there was something fishy too, I don't have the quote so I have no idea what that was!
Mänwe - Posted once this far and baffles me a lot. Can't say this or that.
Valier - Her references to the little Maia are so cute I'm having a hard time seeing her as evil! Other than that, I don't have much on her.
Legate - Strangely enough I don't have much of an opinion of him. Usually I read him easier than this, which unnerves me a little.
Lommie - Seems ok this far.
Aganzir - She's either the cobbler or someone trying really hard to appear as one. At least she has an ego.
Caílin - Agh, no read on her either.

Conclusions? I think this village is just way too big. I can't handle entities of this size! It seems I'm flip-flopping or have no read on most of the people. I would have to check people one by one but will definitely not have the time for that toDay.

EDIT: x-ed with Rikae, Agan and Pitch
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote