View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #253
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
As usual I'm getting really confused (and a headache from trying to concentrate)

some random thoughts:

I wouldn't have voted Sally if I didn't think she was suspicious AND that there was a chance that she would get lynched. That said, I was a little surprised to see all the late votes for her which might seem opportunistic (trying to save a fellow?) but for me to accuse the late-comers for it (Agan, Lottie, Lommy) would be throwing rocks in a glass-house. I also agree with Agan that the reasons stated to vote for Sally weren't as bad as they are made out to be in some quarters, especially given the Cobbler-thing, although I myself didn't think of that at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Re: Pitch's #183 - Why would a Nessa Wolfrunya be hinting at a Seer-Rikae in the first place? I don't understand it.
Good point. A cobbler-Nessa might, though... Speaking of Nessa, I had a brief look at her posts and the feeling I got was... well, that of sloppiness. She doesn't seem all that engaged. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt toDay I think but would like to hear a lot more from her toMorrow (if she's still alive, that is).

Lottie seems much more subdued that I remember her. Which is kinda worrying but I'm not comfortable voting her. Not

I'm be tempted to try Inzil. Not because I really suspect him, but rather because his identity could shed some light of yesterDay's voting.

Legate is, alright I guess. Seems genuine.

Boro seems a bit off though. He usually talk of himself all the time and has, well, has has now too hasn't he? Still, something unusual about him. Should be more direct perhaps?

But to be honest I feel pretty good about most of the loud people. My vote may well fall on one of the quiet submarine-types. Pretty sure you'd find at least one, probably two wolves among them.

Hm. Must eat something..

EDIT :x'ed with 2 Shasta and a Boro

Last edited by skip spence; 01-06-2011 at 12:19 PM.
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote