View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #252
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Feel good about -

Eomer - playstyle so far has been reminiscent of what I've seen an innocent-Eomer do.
Aganzir - While I'm looking at the Sallywagon, Agan's vote for her seems to be one of the least-wolfish of the lot, and she's brought up some well-reasoned points on others.
Cailin - Seems sharp and observant, no warning signs.
Rikae - Play is typical of ordo-Rikae, and I'd rather not lose her this early.
Mac - Hope I'm not giving him a pass because he sounds logical, but I really have no reason to distrust Mac at the moment.
Kitanna - Obvious.
Lommy - No warning signs as of yet, seems typical innocent Lommy.

Feel ??? about -

ElRonHubbard - What I've seen looks decent, but there's not a lot of it. Need more.
Valier - Lots of froth and bubble - seems opinionated, but has yet to take any real stances on anyone that I can see.
Skip - Need to see more. The only thing that comes to mind when I try to recall Skip is his recent Hunter-joke, and being unmemorable is always a bad sign.
Greenie - ???
Blind Guardian - I don't really like BG's playstyle of "oh crap I'm busy let me vote real fast", but then, I never have. It's not really indicative of alignment.
Manwe - His one post looked good, but I need more than one post to go off of.

Feel slightly bad about -

Boro - Appeared to distance himself from Pitch after Mac's post.
Pitch - Groupthink and vibe, I'm sorry to say. I need to look at Pitch more in-depth - until I do, while I do feel slightly bad about him, he's in no danger of my vote.
Nessa - While I don't think she looks fur-and-fangs evil, there are some points against her, like the possible reason for the Ozban kill.
Wilwa - Her earlier post regarding her vote jumped out at me as being 'desperately calm', and yes, I know that's an oxymoron, but it just read to me as someone who expected to be asked about her vote and went 'oh crap', so prepared in advance.

Feel moderately bad about -

Lottie - What I didn't like about her Day 1 hasn't changed - she apparently still doesn't have any real suspicions, which isn't like her at all.
Inzil - Something about the way he's acted toDay just screams 'double-bluffing wolf'.

Feel no-nonsense bad about -

Legate - His flipflopping hardcore on Inzil and his refusal to take a stance on anyone so far without qualifying it in some form or fasion makes me think he's a waffling wolf, especially since I also moderately suspect Inzil (distancing?). His reaction to Skip's joke is something I disagree with Agan on - I think it looked incredibly forced, and while that in itself wouldn't be a reason to suspect him, it certainly doesn't help matters.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 01-06-2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Formatting.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote