View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #249
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
I've seen this sentiment elsewhere and I don't like it. Inzil is shrewd and could of course alter his playing style to suit a particular game. If his ww behaviour was that predictable I wouldn't fear him at all. But I do. Nothing very worrying about Inzil at present though.
I don't fear him precisely because of that, though. But for some reason you people never listen to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Exactly, that made me raise my eyebrows too. Besides, Zil said that mere three minutes after Nog's post. So either he has excellent memory and quick brains, he's a super fast checker (and thinker) or he actually knew the kill before the DL. Very fishy, I think.
This is a good point, but there's another possibility. We all take notice when it concerns ourselves. Kath voted Zil, right? Well, he'd remember that, and take notice when she turned up dead. Same thing with Ozzie. We all have slightly selective memories. Just another option.

Since Kit doesn't seem to think she'll be back, and we don't know if that'll be game-wise or Day-wise, I would suggest lynching her now. It's way early, yes, and there's pretty bad odds, but I, at least, don't have any better ideas for who to vote.

I'll be around for a little bit, but I'll have to vote waaaay before DL, since I'll be away until an hour after DL.

EDIT: xed with Mac