View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #248
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
About Kitanna – I’d like to not lynch her toDay and try our own luck instead. She won’t be modfired toDay, so we can think about it again toMorrow. In the meantime, I’d suggest we shouldn’t discuss Kitanna that much, but focus on finding wolves.

About Inzil – as I said, there was no reason for him to be that nervous to make those two kills out of fear. On top of that, there really was no reason for him to be that nervous to post a quick defense right after the deadline. If Inzil is a wolf, he’d be acting like an amateur. Of course, he could be a wolf intentionally acting amateurish to create the impression that Inzil can't be a wolf because if he was a wolf he wouldn’t be so amateurish, but let’s keep it simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Exactly, that made me raise my eyebrows too. Besides, Zil said that mere three minutes after Nog's post. So either he has excellent memory and quick brains, he's a super fast checker (and thinker) or he actually knew the kill before the DL. Very fishy, I think.
I didn’t suspect Legate, who first pointed it out, but this one looks fishy. Excellent memory and quick brains? No offense to Inzil, but remembering who you were after and who was after you one Day ago is really not that much of a feat.

About Nessa – not exactly a lot of participation… I’m not happy about that, but on the other hand, if I was a wolf who just killed someone who I thought was a seer who dreamt of me, and then it turned out the person was not the seer, I’d be quite nervous. I don’t see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Too quick to clear names based on the kills, but that is like him, so not suspicious.
You’re less likely to be wrong when you clear someone. Also, as you know, I’m pretty quick to unclear people, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
That Sallywagon sprang up awfully late in the day, to be purely-innocent driven.
Unlikely. For the wolves, there were plenty of easy options available. (Easier, in fact, since late bandwaggons always get extra scrutiny.) It’s unlikely all bandwaggons other than Sally were wolves-to-be-lynched.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote