View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 01:42 PM   #5123
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
I don't like the idea of a post volume per Day because what if someone reveals and everyone but the Wolves have used up their posts? Maybe a post volume per hour would be better. That way you can prohibit the walls of texts while still allowing posts through the day.
Good point about unforeseen events and people being unable to react. As for posts per hour, I think enforcing that would be more of a hassle than it's all worth.

Since we're talking, BG, would you be interested in co-modding this with me? You said you'd like to mod, it could be a good way of getting your feet wet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Problem: on my computer this post takes up half of the text box and on my phone it it's double the size of the text box.
Hmm, not good. I just played around with different resolutions on my laptop and the box scales accordingly (it also scales when you change the font size), so I guess it's a PC/phone problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
The pages flips are consistent: every page is 40 posts long. That's always been true across 15 years of computers and cellphones for me. As far as the text box goes, I don't know.
Thanks for the info!