View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:27 PM   #585
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
Yes! Greenie and I kept thinking there must be a quiet lion, but you all played very boldly.
Well, given my loud and flip-floppy playing style, I'm either a bold wolf or not a wolf at all. I kind of wish Inzil had died before me though because I'd loved to have seen people puzzling over my blatant statements that the Inzil vs Mac thing is not leading anywhere.

Extra kudos to you lovers, btw, I heard on the phone that you basically reread the whole thread last Night and figured out Inzil is the last wolf. Well done that! (And thanks for killing the seer for us. )

How does everyone feel about the balance of the game? Am I just biased if I think it was quite hard for the wolves?

Speaking of which, were you Encai and Greenie trying to off wolves all the time? What kind of strategy did you have when it came to taking sides?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote