View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 04:46 AM   #231
Er-Murazor
Pile O'Bones

Er-Murazor has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Of course you can, lady Sírabel Delone. I am pleased to meet you. My name is Eradan. Anyway, may I see that "nasty bump" on your head? In the time I have spent in the wilderness, I have had time to learn some useful things about the most usual injuries" says Eradan as he approaches Sirabel to have a look at the cut.

"And your ears were correct. I did indeed mention Carn Dum, the old fortress of the Witch King and cursed capital of Angmar. It is a dark valley almost completely sorrounded by sharp mountains and full of the ruins of the buildings of the days when it was inhabited. However, I do not think that you would want to go there. There are foul thing there. The Lord of the Rings has fallen and if we are to believe what has been said will never recover again, but some of his minions still wander the land. Some only want a place to live in solitude, but others want revenger against the light. And the Black Castle of Angmar is full of such creatures" explained the dunadan while he examined the cut.